Wednesday, March 30, 2005

An ocean of take

Today has been an interesting day for various reasons not related to home ed.

In home ed land, Charlie has done Sonlight and is still really enjoying Charlottes Web - even though its very easy for him, doesn't seem to bother him too much. He also coloured in a print out of a hawaiian lady to tie in with the clothing around the world topic.

He's also done a load of Easter activity/colouring sheets that I printed out before Easter but he didn't get a chance to do owing to illness and general busyness. There was a couple of colouring sheets, a word search and a crossword.

He's currently powering through several pages of Miquon maths - we are both still loving this scheme.

On a more personal note, I am getting sick to death of people taking advantage - I need to be meaner!

No comments: