I did indeed get to relax and not do much which was badly needed. Saturday was a bit of lie-in but not much as the postman returned with 2 parcels for my parents who were out. Luckily Charlie was up and downstairs so he signed for them - so good to have a capable 9 year old which = more time in bed for me!
At lunch time we went into town and has a lovely lunch in the new M&S cafe. We both had the peking duck wraps -yum. Charlie most put off that he couldn't have a cake but they had no dairy free ones. I got my usual iced fruit bun though, so I was happy! I'm so mean.
Got a few bits and bobs but it was way too crowded to stay much longer and get what I needed so we decided on a trip to Milton Keynes instead on Tuesday as Charlie needs some shoes for the Baptism of my godson, not sure that Crocs would go down well in church. This also means I have to find some new shoes too - blagh, I hate shoes.
Nipped over to the storage unit to pick up some stock, stopped off at the gym too to sort my membership out and then home. Put loads of M-folia scalp oil on Charlie as his psoriasis has gone into a major flare up. Charlie played with his Playmobil whilst I cooked dinner and we waited for the X Factor to start - so much excitement!
Sunday was mainly spent ripping cd's to the pc ready for putting onto my iPod. Charlie Playmobil'd most of the day and hoovered the kitchen for me and did a fantastic job. Slight incident with the pumpkin which meant much yelling from me - cringe. Charlie had a bath which he thought was exciting as he mainly showers these days and we washed the scalp oil out.
Finished off the evening with early bed for Charlie and work for me. It was really nice to just not do much this weekend actually - and it was freezing all weekend!
1 comment:
Your boy sounds like he is a wonderful helper.
Post a Comment