Busy morning as business picked up over the weekend, particularly on the websites so plenty of parcels to pack including sorting out a Special Delivery parcel for a customer. I had intended to do some filing and desperately needed tidying up of my office and stockroom but neither happened. Did manage to catch up with my accounts though.
Charlie did some more Singapore maths although I restricted him to two exercises because I want to run through the next lot of concepts with him using math-u-see before he does anymore and I didn't really have the time or the inclination to do that today.
He spent a lot of this afternoon reading his copy of Your Horse magazine and several Horse/Pony books, he seems particularly interested in dressage and cross-breeding at the moment which is leading to some very interesting conversations.
1 comment:
Just popped in and found you on a blogging roll - enjoying hearing about your days.
Post a Comment