Work again as usual today plus the weekly shop which I did alone whilst Charlie stayed at home with Bev. Whilst I was gone he managed two pages of maths and a page of spellings.
I bought some bits and pieces for V-day tomorrow for Bev, mainly a load of pampering stuff, mini Baileys and lovehearts - well you have to be cheesey on your first V-day together don't you?
Puppy seems to be putting weight on after the little scare at the vets last week which is good.
Been spending a lot of time over the last week planning stuff for our Florida holiday in November. Found an amazing car hire deal - a nice 4 x 4 for £184 for 3 weeks inc Sat Nav, which was pleasing. Got a few surprises booked up for Charlie like having dinner with a Killer Whale - oh how he loves Shamu!
Downstairs loo will hopefully be fixed tomorrow - some guy is coming with a jet thingy as they reckon there is building rubble in the drains/pipes. Oh the delights of a new build.
No comments:
Post a Comment