Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hmmm lets see - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are a blur of work, files, orders and stuff. My merchant accounts have finally come through and so I've been working on the Protx psp applications and intergration of those into both websites. The ever wonderful Sadie is doing all the codey/techy bits. My credit card terminal should arrive early next week - love those things. Had to get rid of the one I had with my last business because I need a mobile one now for when I do shows, fairs, playgroups etc.

I took today off and we were planning to go to London but Charlie still isn't 100% so instead we had lunch out and I've spent all day uploading all our music cd's to the computer and adding them to the 30gb video iPod which I got free with my new mobile and which finally arrived today.

We're going to put all our music on the ipod and get these really fantastic Bose speakers and dock for it and keep in the living room. We tested it out at the showroom in Bicester and the sound is pretty awesome. Will also get a smaller cheaper speaker/dock for upstairs so we can just move the ipod around if we fancy.

Charlie is going to getting B's ipod mini to put his own music selection on (he wants to download the High School Musical soundtrack among others) and will keep his ipod shuffle for his audio books. He thinks he's getting a set of Bose speakers too but err he's not! Not that he asked, he just looked wistfully in the shop and stated how good they'd look in his room and he might have enough in his savings account to buy them - err no! Bless

1 comment:

Little Nut Tree said...

you know Rowan is 2.. and has already started saying... "I neeeeed it..." to anything from chocolate to things on telly..

It's funny how early it starts - I had no idea!! :)