Today consisted of more "little ball thingy" - being and he did maths too. Predictably loads of reading as usual and mainly non-fiction books which is his general day time trend. Also had a couple of very complex conversations which blew my head off as usual - not the easiest thing to cope with when you are trying to do your own complex work too! My brain is now fried.
This afternoon he made some more fimo beads for the necklace he is making Bev and he also made a couple of fimo boats for his HappyMais dock!
Quick dinner and he is now at Art Club and apparently practically threw himself upon his art teacher!?
I've been busy with work and also still grinning after taking just over £300 on the site last night after someone bought the Ostheimer Super Set I put together. So now I only have one basic castle set and one drawbridge left which is pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment