Sunday, December 04, 2005

Quick catch up post!

Well we're all moved in to the lovely sparkly house although we still don't have internet access and I have to walk to my parents to use my laptop on their wireless network each day to check e-mails. If plot 7 wasn't in the way I could probably access it from my sitting room!

Our resucue puppy arrived with us yesterday after picking him up from Poole. We drove down to Bournemouth on Friday and mooched around the aquarium which was lovely. I'm convinced there was another HE family in there as the mother had five children with her and at least 2 if not 3 were school age. Made me smile anyway.

After a blustery night we picked Monty up yesterday morning and then spent 1.5 hours in a traffic jam on the A34 - grrrr.

Charlie is absolutely obsessed with Monty and can't do enough for him. I'll post some photos when my internet eventually gets connected!

3 comments:

Jax Blunt said...

Good to have you back - welcome home :)

a said...

Was wondering how it was going, sounds like you're settling in, hope internet will be sorted soon.
Ali

Classroomfree said...

Glad to hear all is okay, hope you get the internet sorted soon. Can't wait to see the photos :-)