Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and general thoughts about my state of vomit inducing happiness! It has been a long time coming for me after a really appaling run of 5 years of personal-life-bad-luck but for now everything does seem to be looking up and this time it seems very different and special.
I was pleasantly surprised by Beverley taking a couple of days off and coming down unexpectedly on Tuesday. We had a wonderful two days together and she went home after dinner last night. Still can't wait to see her tomorrow night though as she is coming down for the weekend as planned.
There has still not been much home ed going on - Charlie definitely seems to be unschooling himself and I am happy to go with the flow with that for now. Yesterday after our home ed trip to Westonbirt Arboretum he even came home and made a collage with Beverley - which was something at least!
Work is incredibly busy still and I will make an effort to blog later tonight with more about yesterdays trip and some photos!
3 comments:
Sorry I didn't get here earlier but happy birthday from me too, 30 doesn't seem to be too bad here, at least!
And it's fab to hear about how well things are going for you, too :)
Happy Late Birthday and Ongoing Long May it Continue Joyfulness!
And 30 is great, but not as fab as 40!
Ali
Happy birthday from us too - :o)
Post a Comment