Sunday, April 17, 2005

Almost 30

Yikes I really need to blog more! No education has been done all week which is rather shocking but the main reason (apart from the love sickness) is because I've had soooo much work.

Another fantastic weekend with the new woman in my life - we went to the Mall and did some diamond ring window shopping and then as requested I took her to the BMW garage.....!!!

OMG - last few hours of being 29 - the big 30 tomorrow - scary stuff!

6 comments:

Classroomfree said...

Oh Claire, it is so lovely to hear how your life is at the moment. You sound so happy it is wonderful.

If I don't get around to saying it tomorrow, have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

dottyspots said...

Happy Birthday - it's my birthday today too :0)

Jax Blunt said...

No, not another pair of blogring twins! Are you complete twins (same year as well?) Cos we've two other sets already...

Rossi said...

Happy birthday Claire ( missed the whole new woman thing so off to read down....xx

Allie said...

Hope you're having a lovely day. Glad your new relationship is going well - tell us more!

Personally I think 30s are great - I feel ever more at liberty to be myself as I get older... Lord knows what I'll be like by forty.

dottyspots said...

Ooooh, I've been called a mere youngster - that's cheered me up0 :0D