Wednesday, October 19, 2005

We've had greater success this week with "work". He's done his normals and Sonlight and even did some amazingly neat writing in his scientists notebook. We're off to see a 3D film with film education tomorrow at the iMax in Bristol so looking forward to that.

I've had some of my blood test results back and my anti-cardiolipin antibodies are raised. I need another test in 5 weeks and if they come back raised too then it means I have Hughes Syndrome and will need asprin and heparin to sustain a pregnancy. The doc at the fertility clinic also said that I still need the NKC test but to leave it until January when I start taking the pill.

Been reading up on Hughes Syndrome and its pretty scary, but also explains a lot of stuff too.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I must google on that one but at least if you have a diagnosis you are more likely to get the right treatment too. Steps in the right direction, anyway.

dawniy. said...

well done young man on working hard for your mum xx