Sunday, August 14, 2005

London bound AGAIN

Scan went well on Friday - 11 huge follicles between 16-21mm including 2 @ 20mm and 4 smaller ones between 12-16mm - so all should be mature by tomorrow morning. My oestradiol was 8532 which is better than at the same stage in the last cycle and up from Wednesdays reading - so here's hoping. Apparently each egg produces 600 units.

The sonographer let Charlie measure some of the follicles but luckily didn't let him loose on the dildo cam itself!

After doing my trigger injection last night at 9pm I have enjoyed a totally drug free day today and a lie-in. No more evil sniffs - and we'll just gloss over the thought of the dreaded botty bombs due to start on Tuesday - I'm in denial

Have to be at the hospital at 7.30am tomorrow so we're off to stay in a London hotel tonight - be leaving just before 6.

Thanks for all the good wishes - I'm trying to send positive vibes to the couple I am donating eggs to too - here's hoping that her share fertilise nicely tomorrow.

Quick note for Alison if she's reading - every time the train passes through Reading Charlie waves at you all and says that's where those home edders we met at @Bristol live

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Good news, Claire - hope all goes well tomorrow!

Claire said...

Autumn sounds good Alison and no, you don't want to know about the botty bombs!